Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I had Mueller muscle repair surgery for a droopy eyelid but…

Customer Question
I had Mueller muscle...

I had Mueller muscle repair surgery for a droopy eyelid but it did not seem to help. What else can be done?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?

I've had it a long time, approximately 10 years. No, I don;t think it's swollen.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a lancing of a upper eyelid chalazion years ago and a few steroid injections for developing chalazions. Seemed like I started to get a 'thickened' upper eyelid after one of those steroid injections.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
11/10/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

can you upload a clear photo of your eyes? do you see the "Add file" link?

how old are you?

are you male or female?

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist