Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Why is my eye really red it’s bern like that for a couple…

Customer Question
Why is my eye really...
Why is my eye really red it’s bern like that for a couple day, never been like this?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/20/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

picture?

H

is your vision affected?

No that I can tell, i did wake up with some crusty this morning

Ok. That is an infection in the eye

It is called conjunctivitis

you need to see a doctor and get on antibiotic eye drops

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Does it make the eye a burnish sensation
Or does it hurt

it can do both

There is small build up, smallish bump?
I’m at the eye doctor, waiting for them to call me.
They cleaned my eye, it had some particles and that was causing irritation. She gave me steroids for my eyes

ok thats good

What’s the steroids for
Reduce inflammation. I noticed you haven't rated many questions positive. Experts might be hesitant to help in the future with low rating counts like that.
Was the inflammation due to the particles

yes

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor