Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I got a splash of laquer thinner in my eye a few hours ago.

Customer Question
I flushed my eye with...
i got a splash of laquer thinner in my eye a few hours ago. I flushed my eye with saline wash but I have a dull ache now and I have noticed my vision is blurry it the affected eye. Will this get better or will I have vision damage?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?
Customer: i got a splash of laquer thinner in my eye a few hours ago. I flushed my eye with saline wash but I have a dull ache now and I have noticed my vision is blurry it the affected eye. Will this get better or will I have vision damage?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Eye
10/19/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

May I suggest you go immediately to an Urgent Care Center to have a corneal burn from the thinner treated so your chances of permanent damage are minimized.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

How is your eye? Did you go to Urgent Care?

I see that you opened another question rather than responding to this one.

Please come back to this question so I may respond to you.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor