Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Im reading the same question i think i have. One eye feels

Customer Question
im reading the same question...
im reading the same question i think i have
JA: Have you experienced any changes or blurriness in your vision? Eye pain? Are your eyes dry or bloodshot?
Customer: one eye feels more soft than the other
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: 2-3 weeks ago vision is fine but yes some pain and 1 eye feels a bit softer than the other
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Eye
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
MY LEFT EYE feels a lot more soft then my right eye
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/19/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 1 month ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist