Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I have a parasite problem hasn't gotten an answer is there

Customer Question
I have a parasite problem...
I have a parasite problem hasn't gotten an answer is there not a doctor on in All-America that is any intelligence to give me a polite answer
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/17/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

What symptoms are you having? What tests were done? What difficulty are you facing to get treatment from your doctor?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The problem here is doctors shy away from given me any kind of help or test when they cannot see what's going on inside my body. Plus it is been a dialogue with other eye doctors on your site if you could pull them up and read them.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have yet to get satisfactory answer

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

I am sorry that you are having to deal with this. Please upload the pictures of the lesions caused by the parasite and also describe your symptoms.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay Dr. some kind of parasite that eating away at my body it gives off some kind of secretion that really itches and irritates my skin at the entrance swells up like a mosquito bite, it feels like gravel in my eyes, not in the inside of my butt around under the eyelid and I see a flash in the corner of my, I have done gobs of pus coming out of my, some days I wake up all blurry and one or both of my eyes. I have pain in the brain I cannot get the local doctors to do it CAT scan with dye injection, I showed my doctor yesterday a welt on my skin where the parasites went in to my body, that all he ordered was a topical ointment that is supposed to stop them from biting. These parasites have been in the corner of my and when they bite it really hurts and it is a frightening thought that every doctor in America has no training to deal with this! I have a printed copy of the parasite in question but I'm not articulate enough to be able to email it to you I took it from my personal microscope and I will tell you this it is not any kind of worm.

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

What was the result of your complete blood count? Was it normal?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know if they checked this
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I check with them and get back to you on this?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

This is a basic test that should be done and will indicate an abnormality in the eosinophils (which is a type of white blood cell). Eosinophils may be increased in presence of a parasite infection and then your doctor can do a skin biopsy which will definitely show the presence of the parasite. Once a diagnosis is made this can be easily treated.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).

It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There isnt a answer of what i can do about my pressing problem
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 1 month ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

As much as you might not like to hear this it sounds to me like you are not actually suffering from parasitic infections -- and this is why your doctors can't find them and none of your treatments are working -- but rather you suffer from a common psychiatric condition where you BELIEVE you have parasites.

Here is a very good article from a highly respected source that you might find helpful:

http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/45/11/e131.full

This condition is very difficult to treat, as you might imagine.

I suggest you consult with a medical team well versed in helping patients such as yourself.

Does this make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.
Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.
Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have apicture of one i washed out of my and a picture of two bites in my skin you would have to be the biggest lier on earth to deny evidence
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Eyes----where i washed it out
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 30 days ago

Can you upload the picture of the critter?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
This is where two bit me and went in my body!!!
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
here tell me what is it?
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 29 days ago

Thank you for those pictures.

There is nothing in those photographs that is consistent with any kind of parasite.

You have a psychiatric problem, not an infestation.

You need to see a psychiatrist as well as a psychologist for therapy.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD