Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Since my exam around a month ago my eyes feel like a film…

Customer Question
Since my exam around...

Since my exam around a month ago my eyes feel like a film over them.. I got new glasses that darken when you go outside but not sure if they are working correctly. In the car with sun sometimes they do not darken.. Also after being on computer all day for work my left eye sometimes droop and lids sometimes stick together.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?

I dont' believe so.. Around a month since eye exam

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He gave me a amsler grid said could see small spots in eye but nothing to worry about at this time.. I noticed after exam when I went outside the sun completely blinded me then I put the sunglasses on.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Eye
should I try eye drops? switched back to old glasses yesterday..started taking lutein optometrist suggested taking it..also mentioned if seen bright light go to emergency room would be retina detaching.. don't know why he said that.. Walmart
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist replied 10 months ago
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist

Thank you for the question. I am Dr. Desai, certified ophthalmologist and I look forward to answering this question for you.

I need to ask you a few questions here-

1. Do you know the power of your glasses?

2. Are you short sighted/ need glasses to see distance clearly?

3. When you say that you see a film in front of the eye , does it mean that the vision in that eye is blurred( more like a curtain/veil in front of that eye) ?

I look forward to your reply, thank you.