Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have very thick mucus, and ringing in my ears.What can I…

Customer Question
I have very thick...

I have very thick mucus, and ringing in my ears.What can I do?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have seen a doctor for the mucas problem, but has not helped. She put me on a strong med for 10 days.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a bad fall in April and broke my nose and eye socket.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

Since April. No breathing problems

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Eye
9/30/2017
Eye Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What medication did your doctor give you?

I should say, what type of medicine, and what name of the medicine?

Amor-Clav 875MG Tablets

That is augmentin.

It is about the most powerful antibiotic there is.

How many days are you to take it for?

10 days

How many days have you had.

How many doses?

2 daily

Yes, how many have you taken

2 tablets for 10 days

How many doses have you taken, how many have you taken so far