Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Apx nine month s ago December of 2016 I noticed a dark cloud…

Customer Question
Apx nine month s...

Apx nine month s ago December of 2016 I noticed a dark cloud like large area on my leg.I tried many soaps and what ever I could think of to get rid of it.Nothing helped,nothing helped! I decided to go to the VA hospital and get somekind of answer ,I was sent home with some cream called Triamcimolone Acetonide0.1%which did seem to slow it down,but did little else! I have reason to believe it has become very serious .Because when I cough its in my sputim(sp?)Please!!Advise me on what to do.I have seen six different Dr's none seems to to help or even talk about it. Thank-you

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

Yes, breathing issues,skin problems,(small broun or black objects in my skin I belive to be spores) I seem to get sick quite often(flu type sym)weight loss(lost apx 20lbs)bad muscle cramps,little sleep,scalp problems seems like my ears,eyes,nose,mouth,throat are narrowed,small white,and black string object appear and poke though the skin mostly around my ears and face,many other things also.I am 100%disabled Viet Nan Vet,Agent Orange,ptsd,mrsa

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am currently on apx 20 different meds daily,mostly from Agent Orange related and ptsd problems

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/28/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

How old are you?

M/F?

Can you upload a picture of this lesion on your leg?

Do you have a picture of your dark sputum?

Did you obtain any samples of these white and black string objects that poke through your skin?

What do you think they are?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist