Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Vision in left eye sees the color red cannot make out

Customer Question
Vision in left eye...

Vision in left eye sees the color red cannot make out objects

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

Started this morning when I woke up if it was not for my life eye I would not see clearly

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a diabetic type 2

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
9/28/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

You probably have a vitreous bleed inside your eyeball.

This could be a sign of a retinal detachment or any of a number of bad things.

You NEED to see an ophthalmologist ASAP.
I would suggest going to the ER now so that they can call and eye doctor to come to the ER and evaluate you.

Do not delay.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD