Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I've had sudden blood red spots in my right eye - for an…

Customer Question
I've had sudden blood...

I've had sudden blood red spots in my right eye - for an hour or two - then go away then reappear the next day. I'm 79 yerrs old, disabled veteran, well controlled diabetic (A1C5.8) do I need to have my eyes seen immediatelky or no real hurry?

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

I feel good, am overweight , have some some joint pains. blood pressure ok, nothing else

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Hit by agent orange decades ago; triple bypass 14 yerars ago, stent. but my cardiologists checsk 3-4 time a year and all's well. Age is inevitable, buy no unusual eye problems or pains

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Eye
9/27/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Are these spots something you can see on your eye when you look in the mirror?

Is your vision affected?

If it can be seen and photographed, can you upload a picture?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.