Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

On Saturday September 23th I sustained a hard blow to my…

Customer Question
On Saturday September 23th...

On Saturday September 23th I sustained a hard blow to my face, upper right eye socket/nose by a child caring a basket with heavy objects (toys?) in it. Didn't cut skin, but got a horrific bump above my right eye and now my nose hurts as i believe my nose received some of the blow. went to the ER Saturday til right after midnight. they immediately did a CT. they said i was okay and sent me home with two tylenols. This is Tuesday, the 26th and I feel pressure pain in my upper eye socket and nose. i need to be followed up with my primary doctor, but i don't have one, I only have a GYN. What type of doctor should i consult with? THX

Doctor's Assistant: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?

My vision is okay I think

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, not really. I am 73 yrs old and I thing I am in better than normal health

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
9/26/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 7 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

You need a family physician. You may get an opinion from a neurosurgeon or an orthopedic surgeon (though not essential as your CT scan is normal). Meanwhile ice compresses, Tylenol, local analgesic cream or spray and rest should be helpful to you.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl