Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Is their such a thing as "mild case of glaucoma"? Not that I…

Customer Question
Is their such a...

Is their such a thing as "mild case of glaucoma"?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any changes or blurriness in your vision? Eye pain? Are your eyes dry or bloodshot?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I canthink of, execpt age (75) - Dr.told me the above because of high ocular pressure , 1st time 27 was highest, at last visit/tests, he did scope and said 19 and 24 to the tech

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

No, went to my regular yearly exam and was shocked to hear about it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/26/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Was this doctor an optometrist or an ophthalmologist (Eye MD)

Did they say what your cup to disk ratio was in each eye?

Did they do visual field testing?

Did they start you on drops?

Have you had any eye surgery?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.