Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

The eye doctor said that the oil glands in my eye are

Customer Question
stopped up. He said to...
The eye doctor said that the oil glands in my eye are stopped up. He said to place a hot washcloth on my eyes twice a day for two minutes. That was over two weeks ago and my vision is very cloudy. I couldn't see the license plate of the car in front of me when we were at a stoplight. Please advise.
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: I had a check/up just over two weeks ago. He said there was no change in my vision. Imy vision has been foggy for a month. Tears come out of the outside corner of my left eye.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I fall. Four times in the last two weeks. I lose my balance.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Eye
9/24/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

did he offer any treatment?

Only to continue to use the hot washcloth. I called his office on Thursday, did not get to talk to him, but the person who answered the phone said that it would take two weeks to get the results. It has been over two weeks at that time. Again it's much worse

I have used sulfacetamine drops for this in the past and it helped a lot

ask about this

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for your suggestion. I do not want this service.

what service?

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor