DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I have had few problems that make me little worried, right

Customer Question

good morning
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i have had few problems that make me little worried
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: right ear itchy deep inside and loss of hearing, eyes dry sore, inside nose sometimes pop sensation, feels like something in throat when swallowing, sharp numb lower right abdominal pain during night and chest heat
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?
Customer: have had this for 6 months dont have fever
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: have been a heavy smoker for 10 years, stopped recently. had a massive shock thinking i was going to die and started getting gerd and stomach bloating ever since
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

What exams have you had, what type of doctor and what testing?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
havent had any exams yet doctor said it was gerd and gave me small pill to take. the pain at night is horrible and will go again soon but wanted a second opinion
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

We can not and do not examine you or give medical advice or treatment, however, I can comment your your situation and things for your doctor to consider, OK?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

One.

Lower pain on the right is not from the stomach.

It is in the area of the appendix and colon.

Two.

Loss of hearing is serious and needs immediate exam from an ear nose and throat specialist. It can be from ageing, neurological conditions, and infections.

Three you also have symptoms of acid reflux, and you should see a GI specialist for both of the abdominal symptoms.

OK, let me know if you have specific questions.

Please also click a 5 on the rating scale. This gives me maximal credit with just answer, costs you nothing, but sees that I am credited and paid. I will be here for any follow up question. Thanks.