Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I am experiencing some eye issues. on my left eye in the…

Customer Question
Hi I am experiencing...

Hi I am experiencing some eye issues. on my left eye in the corner I have a crushed yellow looking mucus in the corner that is causucausung irritation to my left which making my eyes a lot dryer. I also were glasses and it's making my vision a little blurry. do you know what type of infection or problem I am having with my left eye??

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

No headeaches and its been going on on for about a week in a half now.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I have aetna and I am allergic to yellow jackets that it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Eye
9/19/2017
Eye Doctor: Medicaldoctor, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Medicaldoctor

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

This is a typical presentation of bacterial conjunctivitis.Yellowish discharge is associated with bacterial infections of conjunctiva.

It is treated with topical antibiotic eye drops.

I hope this answers your question

Do let me know if you have any questions

If done for now please do leave a positive 5 star rating by clicking on the stars on top left of this thread.You can ask any follow up questions even after rating this positively.

Thank you

Regards

Hi there,just checking in to see how things are going.Do you need any further assistance?