Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question similar to the one on this site...it was…

Customer Question
I have a question similar...
I have a question similar to the one on this site...it was from 6 years ago but i have same question... I have had it occasionally ..goes a little faster than today and it is practically gone but to answer your questions listed..my mother and sister had migraines, thank God I have not, I did get carsick in back seat as a child...its gone right now.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Eye
9/16/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Actually we dont have access to the question that you are referencing, can you tell me what i are your current symptoms and what is your specific medical question here today?