Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I got hit in the eye with a ball this evening and have a…

Customer Question
I got hit in...

I got hit in the eye with a ball this evening and have a bruised eyelid and my eye is very red and watery and feels like there is an abrasion.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

I live 2 hours from an emergency room and would have to drive through a canyon at night, so not wanting to go to the emergency room. My eye feels better shut.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
I am 52 years old with no health issues or past eye issues. My eye is continually tearing.
9/14/2017
Eye Doctor: DoctorAnil, Doctor replied 8 months ago
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Associated blurred vision?

Headache,dizziness?

Can you get any medications over the counter at night?

Any other medical history?

Are you taking any medications?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist