Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I am having some problems with my asthma. This is a bad time

Customer Question

Hi, I am having some problems with my asthma. This is a bad time of year for me. I have to work in the morning and don't want to spend the night at the hospital or miss work tomorrow. You don't not give out perscriptions , correct.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: penicillin. I usually use pro air but am out. I have my maitenance inhaler. I use steriods [pills] this time of year.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have shingles in my eye right now. I have suffered with those for 4-5 years i also have fibromyalgia.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?