Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I was playing flag football today and a man full out ran me…

Customer Question
Hi so I was...

Hi so I was playing flag football today and a man full out ran me over. He hit the whole right side of my face and I saw stars for a few seconds I got up walked off the field by myself without any assistance. My neck is a little stiff and that half of my face tingled for a little while now it has stopped tingling and a black eye is just now forming. And now it's been a little over 2 hours since it happened and I have a slight head ache

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

No nausea and what do you mean by the head ache question? I usually don't get a lot or any head aches throughout the day

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 9 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Why did I just get charged $29?

You have concussion. You need to be observed for next 72 hours. So ask somebody to stay with you. If you develop any of the following, you need to got to medical facility / emergency room;

1) Progressive significant / severe headache.

2) Nausea / vomiting.

3) Bleeding from ear, nose or throat.

4) Sleepiness.

Charges are seen by the site administration. Experts only answer questions.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Well it is 10:30 at night am I allowed to sleep?

Yes, you can sleep.

But ask somebody to stay with your in house and can check you in night once or twice that you are not too sleepy or have any other symptoms as above.

It is privilege assisting you.

Someone is with me but if I am asleep when they check in on me how can they tell if I'm too sleepy?

They need to ask your name, place where you are, time and if you recognize the person by his name. This is called orientation of time, place and person.

he should wake me up during the night and ask me those questions or when I get up for work tomorrow?

He need to wake you up in night at least once and ask these questions.

Ok thank you.

You are very welcome.

I am sure you would be alright.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

You can apply ice around black eye.

You can also take Motrin.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Hope you are doing good.

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/