Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My left eye is bloodshot, the pupil is enlarged and the eye

Customer Question

my left eye is bloodshot, the pupil is enlarged and the eye area has an aching pain
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: about 3hrs the screen does not help
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: hypertension and type two diabeties
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

You need to go to ER to get your eye examined as blood shot eye with pain is something you should get thoroughly evaluated to rule out anything serious. As you have hypertension as well get your blood pressure checked as high pressures can cause this.Meanwhile you can take tylenol for pain relief.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.