Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My left eye is bloodshot, the pupil is enlarged and the eye…

Customer Question
My left eye is...

My left eye is bloodshot, the pupil is enlarged and the eye area has an aching pain

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

About 3hrs the screen does not help

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Hypertension and type two diabeties

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Eye
9/12/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to go to ER to get your eye examined as blood shot eye with pain is something you should get thoroughly evaluated to rule out anything serious. As you have hypertension as well get your blood pressure checked as high pressures can cause this.Meanwhile you can take tylenol for pain relief.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.