Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I used Visine A in one eye. That pupil is now dilated and…

Customer Question
I used Visine A...

I used Visine A in one eye. That pupil is now dilated and vision is a little hazy. Should I be worried? I just had an exam 4 days ago.

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

My last exam was 4 days ago

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Eye
9/10/2017
Eye Doctor: Eric Goldstein, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Eric Goldstein
Hello. My name is***** and I just read through your question.
You do not need to be worried. I do recommend, however, not using them again. It would be a good idea to mention this to your ophthalmologist at ylur neat visit. The side effect you are experiencing will resolve. This typically happens within 3-4 hours.