Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

An optometrist found dark patch on the back of my eye, My

Customer Question

an optometrist found dark patch on the back of my eye
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: My vision has gotten worse over the last 2 months. That is why I scheduled the exam.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm not on any medications. I am 54 years old - female.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 month ago.

How old are you?

Is your vision affected?

Was the optometrist able to improve your vision back to normal with glasses etc?

Did the optometrist give you a copy of the picture that you can upload for my review?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.