Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Had cateract surgery years ago. Yeserday poked myself in the…

Customer Question
Had cateract surgery...

Had cateract surgery years ago. Yeserday poked myself in the eye accidnetally. Hurts and blurry in that eye. What to do?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

No headaches. Just one day following the poke in the eye

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not related to this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Eye
9/7/2017
Eye Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I do have a few more questions:

1. How blurry is the vision in the eye compared to normal (can you still read?)
  2. is there any redness to the eye?