Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified.
65718478

I have scabies in my eyes and nose what should I do, 3

Customer Question

I have scabies in my eyes and nose what should I do
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: 3 months yes some but I have asthma to
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No that's it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
doctor they went into my mouth and my ears.and I have been bit on my buttocks.this is a bad nightmare.I been at war with then scabies on a daily basics of constantly dealing and fighting that scabie war I must have kill alone 2 colony's of scabies around at least a million.scabies i be took of the face of the earth.its been like hamburger hill.around the clock.I can concur that I have conquer the .evasions of this critter.thanks.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've use the permethrin.twice and they are rolling off.and the itching has gotten less
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Doctor.I could of said I have won.but they still exist in my noses .I felt the tingling and a little vibration.and the eyes I feel the eyelids moving.can u help me
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 month ago.
You will not be able to treat this type of infection with permethrin as it will not reach the area of infection. An effective treatment is ivermectin oral pill. You neeed a prescription from a dr.