Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I had a buli rubin of 52 and alkaline p 251 ldh 216 gamma…

Customer Question
I had a buli...

I had a buli rubin of 52 and alkaline p 251 ldh 216 gamma 208 my doc says its a virus in the liver dosnt think hepetitis - yday my bili rubin droped to 35 alkaline to 206 gamma to 145 but the ldh went up to 245 i feel much better any concern re the ldh thanks sarah

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Was very weak and sick slight fever and my skin slight yellow inc my eyes now feeling great eating yellowness going down

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

My skin is ok and so is my nails

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have 5 children al healthy am fit and im 40 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
9/6/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

The LDH is a sign of tissue damage which is coming from your liver.

It is associated with what ever disease processes is happening in the liver.

I hope this helps!
Let me know if you have any additional questions.
We only get credit for positive feedback on customers we help.
Please take a moment to rate my services.
You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Did you have any additional questions?

Please send 5 stars!

I hope this helps!

Dr. Scott, Doctor