Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I had a hard bump to my forehead in the same location I hit…

Customer Question
I had a hard...

I had a hard bump to my forehead in the same location I hit it in a car accident 20 years ago. The black eyes and yellowing is disappearing but the lump over my eyebrow is not. It seems to be a perpendicular lump and is hard to the touch. I'm type 2 diabetic. Should I be concerned or see a doctor? I had no concussion symptoms at the time of the injury.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?

It will be two weeks Friday. It is hard.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Bump in the same location in a car accident 20 years ago. Type 2 diabetic.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
8/31/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 8 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have a photo of the area ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

No. I was charged more than $5 on my card and received no response. I'm reporting this to my bank.

Can you please send me a photo ?

I did not authorize an additional charge on my card other than the 5.00 fee. Please remove the $29 charge.
No. Adjust my card account. I did not authorize anything other than the $5. I didn't get, and I don't want to peruse an answer.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist