Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Have RED EYE-Right Side Only. NO Itching, no puss/mucus, no…

Customer Question
Have RED EYE-Right Side...

Have RED EYE-Right Side Only. NO Itching, no puss/mucus, no real =discomfort. ALOS, Sore throat many days 5+

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Sore throat 5 days or more. Tea helps

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Cholestrol & BP meds 52 185 pds

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Eye
8/29/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

No But I can take one and send it

ok that sounds good

here they are. accompanied w/ sore throat about 5 days +

any vision disturbance?

No not really... If I cover my Left Eye It takes a couple of seconds for my right Eye to refocus I wear glasses too Reader Cheaters
R U still There???????????????
Hey Doc???

I'm here

I think it is probably a viral infection

is the eye getting worse?

No
WHAT should I do/Take???
What do you think about Eye Drops????

Ok I would get in to get checked and make sure it isn't bacterial

systane eye drops OTC will help

but you probably just need to give it time to heal

is this helpful?