Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I need cataract and HD lens procedures to edone as per eye…

Customer Question
I need cataract and...

I need cataract and HD lens procedures to b edone as per eye doctor recommendation.

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

I am currently in Canada and planning to return to Doha verysoon. I would however need my eyesight to be attended to immediately upon arrival.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Can I have an appointment arranged ? with an acredited doctor to do the procedures before starting work? what is the approxmate cost? . lease advise cost Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Eye
8/10/2017
Eye Doctor: Camille-Mod,
 replied 6 months ago
Camille-Mod
I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :-)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company. I am sorry but at this time we do not offer hands on care, we can not direct you to a specific Physician for any kind of treatment or services which includes requests for Doctors that can/will write certain medication prescriptions for you as this is handled on a case by case basis by the individual Physicians you may choose for your hands on care.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
Thank you, ***** ***** assistance is required
Regards
Amin Issa
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Would you like some names of eye surgeons in your area?

No more assistance is required
Thank you *****

ok

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist