Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I just noticed a tiny spot on the colored part of my left…

Customer Question
I just noticed a...

I just noticed a tiny white spot on the colored part of my left eye. I tried to wash it off with eye drops, but it is not budging. What is it?

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

My vision has always been good. My last check up was in December.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not related to this. It feels like a scratched cornea. Initially that is what I thought it might be, but after taking a close look through using a magnifying mirror, I can see the tiny white dot right in the middle.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

Please attach pictures.