Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I just noticed a tiny spot on the colored part of my left

Customer Question
I just noticed a tiny...
I just noticed a tiny white spot on the colored part of my left eye. I tried to wash it off with eye drops, but it is not budging. What is it?
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: My vision has always been good. My last check up was in December.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not related to this. It feels like a scratched cornea. Initially that is what I thought it might be, but after taking a close look through using a magnifying mirror, I can see the tiny white dot right in the middle.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

Please attach pictures.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist