Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I fell pretty hard on my face about an hour and a half ago.

Customer Question
I fell pretty hard...

I fell pretty hard on my face about an hour and a half ago. I have no real pain anywhere, but all if a sudden my eyes are seeing flashes. Janet

Doctor's Assistant: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?

No recent injuries. Vision is fine.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have glaucoma and had cataract surgery last Sept. Have had no problems.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
8/5/2017
Eye Doctor: DoctorAnil, Doctor replied 1 year ago
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Associated swelling,bruise,bump,pain on face or injured site?

Headache,nausea,dizziness?

Are you taking any medications?

Are you able to concentrate?

Nose bleed?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.