Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I accidently placed Jublia in my eye. I have flushed it and…

Customer Question
I accidently placed Jublia...

I accidently placed Jublia in my eye. I have flushed it and am using eye drops but its still burning. What else should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

This happened about 10 minutes ago. No discomfort other than the eye is burning badly

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have shogrens dry eye syndrom

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Eye
8/3/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You can use zaditor eye drops available OTC as it will relieve itching and burning. If symptoms do not improve in couple of hours do get your eyes examined by the doctor.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.

ok

Let me know if you have followup questions.

Have a good one.