Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I'm waking up with unexplained bruises on my face. This

Customer Question
I'm waking up with...

I'm waking up with unexplained bruises on my face. This morning I woke up with what looked like a black eye, but it was on the top lid toward the side of my face. Last week it was a spot under the left eye that looked like someone hit me with a pencil point.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

It just started happening approximately 1- 2 weeks ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am having side effects from what I think is anti depressants. My speech is slurred and my hands jerk when I write. My doc says it's side effects. No other skin problems.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
7/31/2017
Eye Doctor: Medicaldoctor, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Medicaldoctor

Welcome to justanswer.I shall be consulting you today.

Could you please tell your age?gender?

Since how long are you taking antidepressants and which antidepressants are you taking?

Could you please attach a photo here?