Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 74 year old female. A few days ago I fell and hit my…

Customer Question
I am a 74...

I am a 74 year old female. A few days ago I fell and hit my head on a table beside my bed. Now I see that I have some bruising on my forehead above my left eye and under my eye and down left side of my nose. Do I need to see a dr?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

About 5 days. No breathing problems.I just noticed the bruising down the left side of my nose tonight.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. I am on toprol, lisinopril and Levaquin for a UTI

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Eye Doctor: DoctorAnil, Doctor replied 10 months ago
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Associated pain,itching,swelling around eye?

Blurred vision,headache,dizziness?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist