Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

Today I woke up with a bit of redness around my eye on the

Customer Question
Hi. Today I woke up...
Hi. Today I woke up with a bit of redness around my white eye on the left. I went biking outdoor. I did wear my sunglasses, felt lke a dust went into my eyes. Not itchy or anything but then I saw this little reddish white bump at the corner of the head of my eye. Looks like a small pimple. Anything I have to be worried? Talked to my eye doctor, she said it could just be irritation and to apply lubricant. And it could just be a benign. Need a second opinion. Please see pictures. No pain. Just sometimes feel like something is in there
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Eye
7/22/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Yes there is a tiny bump and redness which is likely due to conjunctival swelling due to dust particle or some allergy. Lubricant drops and cold compresses will resolve this.

Nothing worrisome here.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

it would typically go down itself, right? So it is only irritation? And nothing serious I should be worried about right? Feel a but pain in the eye but not noticeable. Not sure if it is from that or may be just using my eyes too much and exposing to the sun although i wore the sunglass

Yes it is self resolving and is due to irritation. There is nothing serious about it.

Please do not worry.

Pain too would go away.

It is privilege assisting you.

What about the feeling that there is somehting in the eye? Is it because of the irritation

Eye is most sensitive organ in the body. Tiniest of irritation or inflammation would be felt.