Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I feel like i have glass in my eyes, My eyes have been

Customer Question
I feel like i...

I feel like i have glass in my eyes

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

My eyes have been burning for a very long time. My eye doctor says my eyes are fine and this was just 5 months ago I have red veins but I have beenoff from work for about a week and still no improvement

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Ive told him everthing

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/9/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist replied 1 year ago
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist

Thank you for the question. I am Dr.A.S.Desai, certified ophthalmologist and I look forward to answering this question.

Have you been using any eye drops for the long standing burning sensation in the eyes?

Do you have to spend long hours in front of the laptop/TV/reading continuously?