Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have to have a new lens placed in right eye, and have to…

Customer Question
I have to have...

I have to have a new lens placed in right eye

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

And have to have the left eye lens stitched to prevent falling

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My question is: is it best to have both eyes replaced with the same type of lenses

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
6/15/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

How old are you?

M/F?

How long ago was your surgery?
Obviously there were some complications during your cataract surgery.

Do you have a copy of the card that the doctor gave you saying which type lens was sewn in?

Do you have a cataract in your other eye?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.