Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I have pain in lower right hand side that is dull and achey.

Customer Question
Sometimes feels like coming from...
I have pain in lower right hand side that is dull and achey. Sometimes feels like coming from my hip versus my stomach. Had a stomach exam at go last week and nothing irregular. I have gall stones but usually symptoms free. I had a particularly social weekend and lots if wine. I am very worried it coulds be liver damage. I usually drink at weekend but not through the week . I would say my alcohol consumption is high but no higher than my friends. My eyes are bright white and urine slightly yellow but nothing unusual. Appetite is down but only because I am worrying.
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Been niggling over past fee months in and off. Usually after weekend with eating out. No vomiting and bowel movements are typical
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I take anti anxiety meds pristiqui 50mg.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Eye
5/16/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

There are number of conditions that can cause such dull ache in the abdomen but the most common ones are due to appendicitis and large intestine and kidney related problems. Any abdominal pain needs a thorough physical examination to make the differentials. I would recommend you to see your doctor and get a complete examination by the doctor so that exact diagnosis can be made and treated accordingly. You can take tylenol tablet for pain relief for now. Take lots of fluids.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor