Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I have been having off and in pain either right below my

Customer Question

I have been having off and in pain either right below my eyebrow or directly behind my eye. The pain with always only last up to about 5 seconds per episode and then it may come back through out the day. The pain is either sharp and stabbing or dull and achy. That you
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: No, I have not
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No, nothing
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 months ago.

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 5 months ago.

The most likely cause for this sort of pain is a sinus problem.

I suggest you see your primary care MD for a full exam and see what she has to say.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS