Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I used an allergy eye drop with my contact lens in (not

Customer Question
I used an allergy...

I used an allergy eye drop with my contact lens in (not knowing it should be removed) but I just noticed my pupil is dilated is this a reaction to the drops?

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Fine - about month and half ago my eye was red and thought it to be from allergies so I decided to tyr TRYVAN Rt

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Try an antihistamine eye drop never used them before

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
4/3/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It does not seem to be due to eye drops which you put a month ago. If your pupil is dilated on both sides then nothing much to worry. However in case of one sided dilation along with some vision problem you need to get your eyes checked.You can just observe for a day or two and if it does not go back to original size get it examined.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Regards.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.