Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Rick I was wondering which one are best for dry eyes: clear…

Hi Dr Rick I was...
Hi Dr Rick I was wondering which one are best for dry eyes: clear eyes, visine or theratears
4/3/2017
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Theratears are good, as are bion tears

You want to make sure not to use any drops that say "for getting the red out" as these can just irritate your eyes more.

Makes sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I still feel my eyes heavy and vision somewhat blurry. Is using tears suppose to sharpen vision and make it less blury and eyes feel less heavy? Would keeping using them every 2-3 hours eventually make a differrence as opposed to using them once or twice a day?

yes. that could help

If you get the preservative free type you can use the drops as much as you want.