Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I need your help, I had retinal detachement they surgery…

Customer Question
Hello ! I need...

Hello ! I need your help

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any changes or blurriness in your vision? Eye pain? Are your eyes dry or bloodshot?

I had retinal detachement they surgery went verry well but after the surgery i got a virus in my right eye

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

I have a corneal scar now

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

And my vision is RT eye 20/150 and left eye 20/25

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 day by:
2/22/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

I am a retina surgeon.

Which virus did you get?

From your post, it sounds like your cornea was the only part of your eye involved, not your retina.

Do you know if your macula was detached?

Also, does your doctor feel that your cornea is the primary cause of your decreased vision or is it a combination of your retina, cornea etc?

What is your question?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.