Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I was sledding a few days ago, Friday, and flew off and hit

Customer Question
Hi, so I was sledding...
Hi, so I was sledding a few days ago, Friday, and flew off and hit the top of my head. I've been a little dizzy since, but today seems a little worse. I'm trying to look at my computer to work and it's not helping. I'm fine otherwise. I'm really just wondering if I should go to the doctor.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: I hit my head 3 days ago and it's been on and off since. Closing my eyes and laying down help. Exerting myself too much makes it worse, getting up to fast, jumping etc
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I don't think so, I'm pretty healthy otherwise
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
1/9/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

A persistent dizziness which has slightly worsened after an head injury need an evaluation by a doctor. After the physical exam, your doctor may determine whether you need a CT scan or MRI or no investigation. This may be just concussion which can cause dizziness and no significant brain injury. But this do warrant an assessment.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your help.

You are very welcome.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/