Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I had a corneal abrasion. .my right eye is still red..and in

the morning my lashes stick...
I had a corneal abrasion. .my right eye is still red..and in the morning my lashes stick together. .the vision in the eye is still somehat cloudy...when I wake my eye lashes r stuck together. ..I wad treated by a doctor. .drops and antibiotic. ..my eye is still somewhat light sensitive and red ..how long does it really take to get thru this...
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: It started with allergies..I was treated for that ...then my eyes b e came very itchy again so I rubbed ...that's when it started...when I went to the doctor the second time he said I had a corneal abrasion. .treated it...I work at a school ..outside all the time...I wear makeup to work...could it be that
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No ..just allergies. .seasonal..first time I've done this to my eye..
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: What arrow
12/5/2016
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello and welcome I'm Dr Chip

How long has this been going on now?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
A little over a week

OK It may take another week for the cornea to heal completely

At this point you need to use an eye patch during the day to help with the discomfort

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your prompt response. I would definitely recommend just answer

My pleasure but please remember to rate my service to you

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thankyou

Call on me any time

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)