Aleksandra Frye
Aleksandra Frye,
Experience:  Physician at Workwell Medical Group
96930917

What is an effective way to bring up the skin on my eyelids?

Customer Question

Hello! what is an effective way to bring up the skin on my eyelids?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Aleksandra Frye replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** I am Board Certified with 17 years of experience, and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question. :)

Sorry to hear about your problem, this is normally a genetic condition but in addition to exercises you found, a firming eye cream may be helpful. In severe cases, if the skin is interfering with your vision, you may qualify for your insurance to cover plastic surgery to remove the extra skin.

Please let me know if I can further assist you and if you are satisfied with my answer, please give a 5 star rating (we do not get reimbursed without a positive rating). If not, I am happy to answer your question further! Thank you so very much and see you again soon! For future questions you may contact me at this web site: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-frye/