How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dan B. Your Own Question
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 3334
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. Dan B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there anything i can do to correct the prism, blood

Customer Question

is there anything i can do to correct the prism
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: blood pressure medication 25ml and cholestiral20ml
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: not bad
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am in good health so far
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

If by "prism" are you referring to vision or are you referring to priapism of your penis?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.

Priapism is an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 10 months ago.

Could you please elaborate your question.

Thanks for using Just Answer.