How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Stan Your Own Question
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 1951
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr Stan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where could I go in my county to have my eyes examined after

Customer Question

Where could I go in my county to have my eyes examined after trauma? I need corrective lenses. I have Medicare.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 9 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry that you had eye trauma and need an eye examination. Since you have Medicare, I will assume you live in the United States. You can make an appointment with any Ophthalmologist that accepts Medicare for your evaluation. If you tell me where you live, I can suggest doctors who will be able to help you. You can also go to an Urgent Care Center, all of them accept Medicare, and can provide an eye examination.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I live in Merced County California. This trauma happened in February and I only went to emergency. I was assaulted.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My vision is horrible now.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 9 months ago.

May I suggest you contact

Gateway Optometric Center



They accept Medicare patients.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 9 months ago.

Were you able to schedule an appointment to have your eyes examined?