Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

My pressire was 17 it went down to 11 then to9 and back to

Customer Question
The doctor just lazered my...
my pressire was 17 it went down to 11 then to9 and back to The doctor just lazered my eyes again. How does that sound?
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: my pressure was never above 17 or 19 I HAD CATARACTS REMOVED several years ago Yesterday I has fot the had second they gave me a new doctor she said better lazer than drops pressure was 14 then 11
JA: Is there anything else in your medical history you would like the opthamologist to know?
Customer: I HAD SHINGLES ABOUT 9 years ago and coul not get proper treatment so now I have neuralgia on my right forehead on top of my head
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
11/8/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

sounds like you are getting eye laser therapy for glaucoma

that is good the pressure is down in your eye.

is your vision good in your eyes?

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist