Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I eed doctore for my gf pls, i need women if she can speak

Customer Question
hi JA: Hello. How can we...
hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: i eed doctore for my gf pls
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: i need women if she can speak or know russian
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: a girl 25 years old
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
im girl 25 years oldmy Diagnosed:Хронически двухсторонний оофорит , гидросальпингс слева , частые жалобы на боль при мочеиспускание.
and Now I have more :pain in the abdomen, and the temperature
11/7/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear of your pain in your lower abdomen. From translating your Russian Statement, you have an infection (Salpingitis) in your tubes from your ovary to your uterus. You will need examination, Ultrasound and antibiotics. You can get this at an Urgent Care Center in your area. This could be a medical emergency so please don't wait, go now for treatment.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your reply
I have this problem before one monthe maybe
then i go to doctor befor 20 days from now
doctor do me tests and she give me these medicine��Polimik -7 days
, ��aloe-10days , ����B1(10days),B6(10days ),
��cerrata-21 days,
��macsibalans 10 days .im still using thatbut i need you to give me the tests names so i can go to hospital and ask them for these testsI need full check tests names you nedd so i do it and upload them to you herethank you

The tests you need are:

1. Vaginal Culture

2. Vaginal Ultrasound

3. Urine and Urine culture

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
im virginand i think i do all these testsi need test for all everything

When you are examined, the doctor will determine what additional tests are needed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
in ukraine the hospital not goodsorry but u not help me here and i nneed to ask other doctor
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
im so sorry doctor i'm just nervous and scared so muchi will do all these tests and show you the resultsplease accept my apologize
Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor