How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Stan Your Own Question
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 1842
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr Stan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I eed doctore for my gf pls, i need women if she can speak

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: i eed doctore for my gf pls
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: i need women if she can speak or know russian
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: a girl 25 years old
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
im girl 25 years oldmy Diagnosed:Хронически двухсторонний оофорит , гидросальпингс слева , частые жалобы на боль при мочеиспускание.
and Now I have more :pain in the abdomen, and the temperature
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 8 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear of your pain in your lower abdomen. From translating your Russian Statement, you have an infection (Salpingitis) in your tubes from your ovary to your uterus. You will need examination, Ultrasound and antibiotics. You can get this at an Urgent Care Center in your area. This could be a medical emergency so please don't wait, go now for treatment.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your reply
I have this problem before one monthe maybe
then i go to doctor befor 20 days from now
doctor do me tests and she give me these medicine��Polimik -7 days
, ��aloe-10days , ����B1(10days),B6(10days ),
��cerrata-21 days,
��macsibalans 10 days .im still using thatbut i need you to give me the tests names so i can go to hospital and ask them for these testsI need full check tests names you nedd so i do it and upload them to you herethank you
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 8 months ago.

The tests you need are:

1. Vaginal Culture

2. Vaginal Ultrasound

3. Urine and Urine culture

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
im virginand i think i do all these testsi need test for all everything
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 8 months ago.

When you are examined, the doctor will determine what additional tests are needed.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
in ukraine the hospital not goodsorry but u not help me here and i nneed to ask other doctor
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
im so sorry doctor i'm just nervous and scared so muchi will do all these tests and show you the resultsplease accept my apologize