Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have an 8 year old grandson who is having trouble sleeping

Customer Question

I have an 8 year old grandson who is having trouble sleeping all night he gets up at 5:00 AM no matter what time he goes to bed. He is so tired he cries during the day his eyes water and he is hungry and very crabby
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: He has had his eyes just check at his pediatrician and school, it is because he is so tired
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No he is only 8 years old and in good health
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 8 months ago.

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your Grandson ...

If he has lack of sleep , tiredness , and other issues than I will suggest you to get his Blood CP and iron levels , often child with low iron and Hemoglobin presents with such symptoms .

This often happens in kids that they became iron deficient and usually have lack of sleep , tirdness .

So please get his simple blood test so that appropriate treatment may be offered to him .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please click on good rating .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 8 months ago.

Have you got my response ...