Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I had cataract surgery on my second (left) eye on Wednesday

Customer Question
Oct. 26th. The vision was...
I had cataract surgery on my second (left) eye on Wednesday Oct. 26th. The vision was getting better at a slower rate than the right eye did last month. Suddenly at about midnight on Saturday left eye went totally blurred. What's up. Do I need immediate help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Eye
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/29/2016
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

How long did the blurriness last?

Was there any pain?

Is the eye sensitive to light?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Blurriness is almost constant with an occasional hour or two of clarity. No pain or light sensitivity
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist